Ever wonder how stars like Oprah, Justin Bieber, and Khloe Kardashian got their perfect smiles?
No, it’s not because of some fancy Photoshop editing tricks, or that they were born with it.
These celebrities and many others – real people like you – have turned to Invisalign®, a safe, trusted treatment that straightens teeth without conspicuous metal braces … and without anyone knowing!
In this blog, I’ll give you the low-down on Invisalign treatment…
Invisalign does the same job as braces – minus the metal and elastics and that is why so many of my clients are so interested in finding out if Invisalign could be perfect for them.
From my office at Cox & Co Dentistry/Orthodontics, I will work with the experts at Invisalign to develop the right plan for you, a plan that I personally review and approve to ensure our communication has been clear and you receive exactly the new smile you and I envision.
Invisalign customizes a set of practically invisible clear aligners for you. Over time, the aligners shift teeth to where they need to be – early results are noticeable within weeks!
When your customized aligners are here, we’ll give you a call to come in and start treatment by popping in your first set. You’ll also receive a series of aligners that you will change every two weeks. Wear them for 20-22 hours per day.
Here are just some of the advantages of choosing Invisalign over traditional metal braces:
- Since the aligners are clear, treatment will go virtually undetected by those around you.
- It’s easy to maintain your oral health with Invisalign. Simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as usual. (Ask me for details about the Invisalign cleaning kit!)
- Into sports? Invisalign aligners won’t stop you from being physically active. Just remove the aligners when you need to wear your protective mouthguard.
- Fewer progress checks than with traditional metal braces.
- Eat what you want by removing aligners for meals and snacks. No restrictions!
And, as usual, I’m here for you every step of the way! Every 2 months, I’ll check on your progress to ensure everything is going smoothly!
And then? The moment we all can’t wait for … one of my favorite moments ever … the day we celebrate your shiny new smile!
If you’re looking for a Fredericksburg orthodontist, just call us to find out if Invisalign is right for you! Schedule a consultation appointment as I’d be pleased to meet with you and welcome you to Cox & Co … and your new smile!